Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

1-1-11


I am established in my new apartment, the weather is warm, and I am aided by many wonderful friends. I can rest here after the chemo therapy which made me very sick.
This week I hope to replace the stints.( Oct 21 blog) It is possible that some of the pain is coming from the wrong size which presses on the nerves. We are looking at Wednesday. It is a one day outpatient surgery as the procedure itself only takes under ten minutes. So keep me in your thoughts this week that it is possible to decrease the pain.

"I'm  afraid," she said.
"Of what?" came the reply.
"Of going", she said.
"Then stay."returned the voice.
I'm  afraid," she said
"Of what?" came the reply.
"Of staying," she replied.
"Then go."

A Blessed New Year without Fear
Lots of love,
Tanza

No comments: