Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Laughter


Speaking with my sister, Amy after a couple of particularly challenging days, she came up with this:

"So.... instead of a prayer circle, what you need is a laughter circle :) All the people who love you, holding you in their hearts with joy..."

After seven years of clowning in the hospital I know how healing laughter and lightness can be. Therefore my new idea is to collect funny stuff from you via internet, via mail, via telephone or just remember me with dance in your soul and laughter in your hearts. As one of my said tasks in all this is to ask for help, I appeal to you dear friends and family to take a moment to send something funny, silly, loving laughter. I actually feel absurd asking this and am smiling as I write.
I send it back to you
Tanza





My address :
31 rue St Georges
79150 Argenton les Valleés
FR

3 comments:

Linda said...

Darlin....have you taken a good look at that hat you are wearing?? Now THATS funny! It sure as shit made me laugh!!
I always have love and smiles in my heart whenever I think of you. You ARE pure delight....

Tickling you feet right now....do you feel it?

La Linda

Karen Montanaro said...

This made me laugh hard the other day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_BLggf-mqs
Dear Tanza,
I love this photo of you . . . and the hat!!!
I'm holding you very close . . . so close you can probably hear the giggle at the center of our connection!
Much Love,
Karen

Amy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this photo! YES! I laugh with you from the center of my heart... Life is, and YOU ARE Magnificent!

I am sharing this with my friend Charlene, who also is laughing with you... she needs to see this photo!